Discover the best beaches on the Costa Blanca
20 Feb 2020
The Costa Blanca is known for many things, but is certainly striking for its large number of paradise beaches. A walk, bathing in the sea in the summer or a day at the beach with family or friends are perfect plans. We tell you what the best options are for you to enjoy this.
- Playa La Granadella (Jávea): perfect for diving enthusiasts. This small beach consists of sand and pebble and is surrounded by pine trees.
- Playa El Camp (Guardamar del Segura): this huge beach has 2 km of fine golden sand surrounded by Mediterranean vegetation and dunes. An ideal place for a long walk.
- Playa Carabassí (Elche): is located near Santa Pola and is surrounded by dunes. It is distinguished by its golden sand and the natural environment of great ecological value. If you like surfing this is the ideal place.
- Playa La Caleta (Villajoyosa): away from the urban area, quiet pebble beach that stands out for its spectacular transparent water.
- Playa de Tabarca (island of Tabarca): located on the island known for its marine reserve. Crystal clear seabed, perfect for discovering the fauna and flora.
- Playa de La Fossa (Calpe): located in a bay between the cliffs. The most important feature is the view of one of the most characteristic natural parks: El Peñón de Ifach.
Do you know them all? Which do you still have to visit? Don't miss them!